I have quickly learned my lesson about the importance of saving while working! That being said, I previously went over my 200 word limit, so I’ll try to condense what was said. I’m going to take the 5+2 approach to this blog which includes 5 things I’m thankful for and 2 things I’m looking forward to (Isn’t that right, Raleigh?). You’ll notice the numbers 5 and 2 which are reminiscent of the glory days 😉
1. Spent day at school as a Mustard Bottle to which I answered the question “Where’s Ketchup?” approximately 1,813 times.
2. Spent the evening taking neighbors’ kids to the Harvest Fest at my church. Dressed up as the tried and true Raggedy Anne and got approached by many-a-children and adult alike thinking I was working there. Sorry, kids! No candy from me!
3. I spent yesterday playing hookey with a beloved co-worker and went to a LINELESS Disneyland! I kid you not, NO lines!! I’m talking we walked up to Space Mountain, got in the first seat, and had to await our coaster!!
4. I spent Monday night staying up late with my sister making and enjoying some fried egg sandwiches and spending some good quality time together!
5. I had a great weekend including a field trip with my students and a book club with my HerShe organization!
And two more…
1. I just realized ‘Private Practice’ should be recorded right now!
2. Waiting in anticipation for the day I get around to cleaning up this house! It will be a sweet, sweet day!