Total Views: 98
Best Day Ever: 39…
WOW! That was exciting to read 🙂 39 views in one day, huh? (And I notice 0 came today; hopefully it wasn’t that disapointing!)
In other news, I have compiled a list of the top five things you never knew you neeeded in life (as compiled by glancing through the something Hammacher Magazine…apparently the longest running catalog ever; and these kind of selections will let you know why!) And, now, the list you’ve all been waiting for in no particular order:
1. The Marshmallow Shooter. Yep, folks, you read that right. Holds up to 20 marshmallows and even has a LED light to locate targets. I sense endless amounts of fun with this; particularly in the colder states.
2. The Full Bottle Wine Glass. Guaranteed to make the Marshmallow Shooter even more fun! This helps us winos rationalize the fact we have “in all honesty, had only one glass of wine”. Now there’s a keeper.
3. The Foldable Electric Bicycle. Three of my favorite things in one: foldable for convenience, electricity for laziness, and the bicycle for exercise. Why did I not think of this one? Goes up to 15m.p.h….Why am I suddenly picturing myself rolling up to Gompers in this thing?
4. The Transparent Canoe-Kayak Not quite sure how it doubles as both a canoe and kayak as I thought those were separate entities. However, according to the little blurb, it’s a “hybrid…that must be used by ages 16 and up with parental supervision on calm water while wearing a U.S. Coast Guard-approved life vest”. If I weren’t so traumatized by a canoe incident on the well-known “Road Trip of a Lifetime” 7 1/2 years ago; I might be inclined to make this great purchase.
Last, but not least
5. The 14 M.P.H. Cooler I am finding a theme of laziness running throughout. This just might make a better choice for transportation as I can then carry 24 12-oz. cans and 8 lbs. of ice up to Gompers as well. Supposedly similar to a golf cart in its maneuverability (who knew that was a real word?!), it even has a cup holder and removeable handlebars and foot rests. A true must-have!
What’s on your Christmas list this year?