This will be just a quick little blog. Who knew rabbits were such hungry little critters? Since the new additions to our family, several items have come up nibbled. Some to be expected, others…not so much!
1. Two cell phone chargers that were plugged into the wall (and other cords they can reach). My sister and I were dually warned about the potential of this happening.
2. My earphones that got me through my workouts at the gym. Seriously? Note to self: purchase some new ones with Christmas money.
3. A bag of marshmallows. Ooops. I didn’t mean to leave these out. But I came home to them strewn all over my family room! (I am guessing they didn’t feel too well after all of that consumption)
4. The buttons on all of our remote controllers. Patrick questioned whether it was me or the bunnies…but I know it was the latter.
5. The dustpan. I really didn’t know this was a threat. Who knew that this would even look remotely appetizing to those little fellows. But apparently it did. And it now makes sweeping particularly challenging!