So, here you go–6 random things about me in no particular order (and please note I did have a difficult time coming up with these-mainly because I thought the title was 6 interesting things-and I found myself quite disappointed I couldn’t think of 6 interesting things about me…I’ll work on that):
1. I LOVE lists. Like love, live, and thrive, and survive on them. I have lists that tell me what to do today, this week, long-term, short-term, important things to do, people to call, people to email, Christmas wish list, etc. I have recently discovered and accepted that these lists help me function. I need stability and structure.
2. I really wish I could incorporate more of a hippy lifestyle to my ways. I find myself thinking about this often. I would love to one day have dreds and I plan on getting my nose pierced as soon as the money appears. I would love to wear more Bohemian type clothing with big accessories. I also wish I ate healthier and were more environmentally aware and active. I also envy the carefree mentality. I’ll work on what I can, but be satisfied with where I am now with Jesus.
3. When alone, I wonder what life would be like as a musical. Whether driving in the car, walking along the street, or riding my bike, I start making up songs to different tunes as I go along. Every now and then, I’ll find someone willing to join me in this endeavor and enjoy frolicking around the streets.
4. I could entertain myself by talking to a wall. It really does not take much to amuse me at all. My mom says I’ve been like this ever since I was a little girl. There are constantly conversations going on in my head and I quite enjoy my own company 🙂 Now, I just need to be more conscious about planning this time to devote to me and God.
5. I would say that, on average, I get comments about my height and/or dimples 5.7 times a week. I have come to view this as a blessing God has given me. Just a comment can start some pretty great conversations–one of which even led to a six-month relationship. You just never know!
6. I’m trying to think of one that might surprise people, but am not stumbling upon any earth-shatterers here. So, I’ll go with travel. I have been to fifteen different countries (Mexico, Canada, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Austria, Monte Carlo, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, England, Peru, Columbia*, Panama*), and have only not been to less than ten states (some in the midwest, the northeast, and Alaska–not sure the specifics, I’d have to check with my mom and dad)
All this said and done, I tag: Andie, JP, Schneple Schisters, Kristen**, Mom**, Dad**
*These were only during layovers, but still…add ’em to the list!
**These people do not have blogs, but should still email me their lists and I can post them for some notoriety (sp? usage/)