It’s been a fabulous year here in San Diego and as of last Thursday, June 25th, I am officially a graduate from the Horizon School of Evangelism. What a blessing it has been! I thought I would share a little bit with you:
5 Favorite HSE Things
5. Having opportunity to take time off work to pursue the Lord
4. The sweet break in between semesters to see people in my life
3. Being affirmed in my faith and in the Truth
2. Receiving a sense of calling and direction from Him
1. Meeting great people and experiencing Him daily through them
4 Favorite HSE Memories
4. Love out Loud tour – particularly ‘Cabin of Chaos’ and Jessica’s salvation
3. Prayer Meetings with assorted people – Candace, Beth, Becca, Josephine, Kathleen, Abbi, Jess, etc.
2. Casa Schneple – not directly an HSE memory, but opened up the opportunity to be here!
1. Having my family here to help celebrate the graduation! It was AWESOME!
3 HSE Trips
3. Catalina aka ‘Wilderness’
2. West Coast road trip aka ‘Love out Loud’ Tour
1. Applegate, Oregon aka ‘Nehemiah’
2 Things Next
2. Potential to go back to teaching for work (had great interview, but waiting on budget situation)
1. Mentorship program at Horizon Park Chapel (help create it)
1 Greatest Thing Learned
1. There is great freedom in chosing to follow Christ daily rather than giving into my own flesh – He is able to change the desires of my heart! Praise the Lord!