So a few days ago we received a second notice from our apartment building regarding our porch. Apparently, some people are not fans of our ‘surfboards, dead blants, lawn chairs, and general clutter’ that takes up the space. Who knew that our ample porch space was not supposed to be used as storage?! And we were told that plants were allowed, encouraged even…just not dead plants. Haha!! This had us all laughing around here at Casa Camden.
We’re now all on a kick regarding ‘general clutter’. If anything happens, we’ll question if it’s considered ‘general clutter’. If we need to clean, we’ll refer to our ‘general clutter’. If the dogs are annoying, we’ll refer to them as ‘general clutter’ and emphasize the need to purge of it.
This has started a running list on our bathroom mirror that contains the following:
What is general clutter?
1. Pugs on balconies
3. Chewed articles of clothing (namely our underwear around these parts, thanks to the darn dogs)
4. Ruth and her debilitated body (between her allergies and ankle sprains…)
5. Rotten pre-chewed blueberries
6. Chaco’s bottom row and duclaw
7. Ruth’s gas
8. Stray hair that grow out of moles
Any general clutter in your life?!