Likes: soups, chewy candy (skittle, starburst, etc.), LOTS of water
Dislikes: vegetables (I know, I know)
(Taken at 20.5 weeks)
I had this all written up and then it didn’t save when I re-started my computer! So, just a few things to re-cap here on my lunch break:
- Josiah finally felt Kadence kick! Hasn’t felt her since – but I sure do! She’s most active at night. So fun to feel!
- Pants are now fitting with the assistance of rubber bands, hair ties and belly bands – I finally broke down and ordered some Maternity clothes from Old Navy during their sale.
- We bought a mini-van about a month ago – we’d gone with one car for over a year and between Josiah’s new job, Kalyb’s activities, and my craziness, it was about that time. Got a great deal on craigslist and I LOVE it!
- Still feeling great – a little more tired than usual but that could be the 55+ hours I’m working a week…should be interesting as I continue to expand!
- Crazy to think I’m over halfway there and only a month away until my niece joins the world!! YEAH!! Things are good 🙂